Hey Pierre. Welcome to Lost.Wikia.Com. I love this show and I am excited that lots of people are coming in to help. :)----Jimbo Wales 01:04, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
- Thanx :) I'm glad if I'm able to help. Right now I'm trying to categorize - will make it much easier to navigate this great site, I think! Pierre 01:06, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Welcome, Pierre! Wow, you are doing an amazing amount of changes! Hope you're having fun. --CocoaZen 20:30, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- Down with the flue or something... Not much to do, so I thaught that I might as well do some improving on an already great site :) Pierre 20:31, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- Hope you feel better soon! (And still continue to contribute.) It is a good activity when you're too sick to do much, but can't sleep anymore. Take care! --CocoaZen 20:38, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
Pierre- You've been doing some great work here! I thought your categorizing was a great idea as it helped to organize the wiki in a productive way. I hope you won't get discouraged and that ChristianShepherd will provide an answer to your question and mine. Why we are getting the silent treatment.:) This is a great wiki and will keep getting better due to bold edits like yours. ---- BillK (talk) 07:38, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
- Thanx! :) Given that he hasn't answered my question I take it that it was a mistake made by ChristianSheperd. I've started to putting up articles about the crew members, althought they are all stubs at this point. Pierre 13:33, 7 October 2006 (UTC)
Thank you very much for all your work Pierre, all of us under the Lost Wikia Administration appreciate your efforts. Keep up the good work. --ChristianShephard 15:30, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
- No prob - I like doing it. Although I'm starting to recover from my flue, so don't think I'll be able to participate just as much in the future. Pierre 16:44, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
Flashback Characters Edit
I'm sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to revert all of the articles you added the Flashback Category to, as most of them were only mentioned and the category is for characters that have made appearances, thus the two seperate categories for Flashback and Mentioned characters --Scott?steve? 04:07, 29 October 2006 (UTC)
- That's alright, but I don't agree on this (and can't find such a Category as "Mentioned Characters") - right now unseen characters from outside the island are listed in Category:Unseen Characters with people on the island that hasn't been mentioned. And since survivors and pre-chrash islanders are catogorized both in Category:Survivors of Flight 815/Category:Pre-815 Islanders and in Category:Unseen Characters (e.g. see Eli and Brian), the logical thing to do would to doble categorzise people like Laurent, who are "Flashback Characters" (only unseen such), both in Category:Unseen Characters and Category:Flashback Characters.
- Or am I failing to see something here?
- Pierre 21:29, 2 November 2006 (UTC)
Sam, Cynthia, and Kim Edit
Just wanted to give you a heads up that Sam Anderson, Cynthia Watros and Kimberley Joseph didn't make their appearances in the second season until Everybody Hates Hugo, they are clearly stunt doubles.
Sorry --Scott?steve? 22:15, 2 November 2006 (UTC)
Man on Beach Edit
The "Man on Beach" character is never seen once after Donald's funeral (which he was not present for), this implies that he was, in fact one of the three people who died prior to Donald's death, rather than one of the nine people taken on Day 12. Joser Kyind 00:04, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah - sorry 'bout that. I changed the info in that article to match what's said in the Passengers of Flight 815 article, while I ought to have edited the later one instead. Pierre 00:06, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
We really need to keep the categories you tried to get rid of. The category system is, by its very nature, redundant, as most articles will link you to other relevant articles and the search feature alllows you to go straight to any article you choose. The categories are simply another tool people can use to help them find information they're looking for. Still, if you really feel that those specific categories need to go, or need to be modified to better serve this wiki's visitor's I'm willing to discuss it, and I think you should wait and let more people put in their two cents before anything drastic is done. I've already taken the liberty of restoring those categories for now, until such time as further discussion determines that those categories need not be, if that is the decision that is reached. Joser Kyind 22:24, 16 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, I strongly feel they only confuse. Further more Category:The Others weren't in the category tree, and they were incomplete. If you browse thru the category tree you will see that especially Category:DHARMA Initiative Characters doesn't fit in with how it works.Pierre 19:54, 17 April 2007 (UTC)