|Introduced In||Three Minutes|
|Last Seen In||The End|
|Owned By||David, Desmond Hume|
|Found By||Kelvin Inman, "The Others"|
Libby gave Desmond her husband's boat so he could win the race around the world 'for love.'
The back of the boat says 'Newport Beach,' which is a popular beach town in Orange County, California.
The boat is an older Swan model built by Nautor in Finland.
- Desmond crashed on the island in it.
- Kelvin repaired it and planned to escape on it.
- Desmond came back.
- Sayid, Jin, and Sun use it to sail to the Other's decoy beach camp.
- Sayid, Jin, and Sun discovered the four-toed statue while on the Elizabeth.
- Jin, Sun, and Sayid discover the Pala Ferry Dock and make a signal fire to alert the Others. After boarding the boat, the Others fire several shots at Sun, and sail away with the boat.
- The Man in Black attempted to leave the island using The Elizabeth